Rules (that I didn’t quite follow!)
Mention the person who tagged you
Answer the questions they asked you
Tag 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers (This award is to help other people find small blogs)
Ask 11 new questions for the people you tagged to answer!
1. What is your favourite thing about blogging? I love having a writing outlet and also my own little project to work at in my spare time.
2. How old is your blog? Only had it since May 2017 so its only a baby blog.
3. Do you take part in any weekly blogger chats? If so, which one is your favourite? I often take part in the Girls Who Blog Chat, I have loved chatting to new people with similar interests to me!
4. Who or what inspires you? People who are truly passionate about something and have the courage to go for it.
5. Who is your favourite Youtuber? Louise Pentland, absolutely love how real she is, I enjoyed her videos when she was fully in the Sprinkle of Glitter brand but now she’s broken away I love her even more! You do you!
6. What is your favourite quote and why? ‘The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be’ Ralph Waldo Emerson. I love this, its both inspiring and comforting, you only need to be whatever you want to be, we make our own fortunes.
7. What’s one thing you would do if nothing was impossible? Travel around the world, I’d love to see more of the world!
8. Who’s your favourite music artist? The Red Hot Chili Peppers are my all time favourite, I finally saw them live at Reading Festival last year!
9. Why did you decide to make a blog? I really wanted a hobby, just something I could work on in my spare time to feel productive. I work with bloggers as part of my job and just wanted to try it out myself!
10. What is one thing you have learnt from making and owning a blog? How much time it takes to grow your following, but also how much I enjoy writing and meeting new people! The engagement makes it worth getting to work early to write and staying home in the evenings to work at it.
11. Favourite season/time of year? I think Spring is my favourite season, but December is my favourite month, I cannot get enough of Christmas!
1. What is your favourite thing to blog about?
2. What series are you currently watching/did you last watch?
3. Where is your dream holiday destination?
4. What is one piece of advice you would give to a brand new blogger?
5. What is your dream job?
6. What is your favourite beauty brand?
7. Where is your favourite place to eat out?
8. Do you have a favourite Disney film?
9. Why did you start blogging?
10. What was the last book you read?
11. If you could only buy clothes from one shop for 3 years, which shop would you pick?